“A little now saves a lot later” is definitely the way to go with investment properties and strata units. Properties with attractive surroundings command higher rents, but how can you be sure the lawn, plants, shrubs and trees will be kept neat and tidy?
Instead of relying on the tenants, it’s less expensive in the long run – and a lot less worry – to let Charlie keep everything looking A1. He can advise you about low-maintenance vegetation, and schedule regular visits so that the cost can be factored into the rent.
Charlie and his handpicked team of expert ‘tradies’ also look after general property repairs as well as garden maintenance.
Our services include:
- Garden maintenance. If you have better things to do than garden chores like weeding, pruning and hedging, just leave them to Charlie. He’ll keep your garden looking immaculate – for a lot less than you might think.
- Landscaping. A few boulders, some steps, a path or small pond can transform an ordinary garden into an extraordinary one. Ask Charlie for ideas to make your garden a neighbourhood talking point!
- Paving. When Charlie makes a pathway, it stays free of cracks and weeds – guaranteed!
- Lawn mowing. The lawn is a garden’s foundation, and Charlie cuts it just right – not so high that it quickly becomes untidy, or so low that it dies and allows weeds to flourish.
- Window Repairs. Do you have sticking or broken windows? Charlie will have them in perfect working order quick-smart. Our team of qualified glaziers can repair or install new pool fencing, glass shower screens and frameless glass balconies or balustrades.
- Plumbing. Blocked drains and leaky taps can make life a misery, so don’t put up with them a minute longer – call Charlie to get his qualified tradesmen on the job!
- Lock Smith. Lock Repairs, Locks re-keyed, locks opened – Charlie’s licensed Locksmith will resolve your issues.
- Electrical. Don’t take risks with flickering lights, exposed wires or that old switchboard. Charlie can arrange for a licensed electrician to fix your electrical problems.
- Painting. When the paint on weatherboards, external timber fascias, and internal walls and ceilings starts peeling or cracking, you need to act quickly to stop moisture getting in. Charlie’s skilled painters will repair and repaint those weathered surfaces in their original colours – or new shades if you want to freshen up your decor.
- Tiling. This is no job for amateurs! Charlie’s experienced tradesmen will lay your new kitchen, bathroom and floor tiles as straight and flat as the highway across the Nullarbor!
- Carpentry. From minor repairs to major renovations, Charlie knows the top chippies in the woodworking trade.
- Plastering repairs. Sooner or later, most investment properties need a plasterer to patch up a wall or ceiling. To avoid a panic when the inevitable happens, make a note of Charlie’s contact details now!
- Guttering repairs. Rusty guttering and downpipes can clog up and cause serious structural damage to your property. Charlie’s expert guttering tradies will replace the old guttering quickly and economically.
All our Tradesmen are licensed and fully insured for your protection.
We focus and currently work in the Lower North Shore, Inner West and Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
For a no-obligation quote, call Charlie on (02) 9743 1220 or 0448 002 200.